Rava Onion Dosa – Instant Recipe is a quick and easy breakfast and snack for all.
Rava Onion Dosa – Instant Recipe is tasty, crispy version of dosa. This made with the combination of semolina, rice flour, buttermilk or curd. It has a crunch of onion and coconut. It goes well with coconut chutney and sambhar. This is an instant version of dosa best suitable for busy mornings. So, try this dosa at home and let us know how you liked it.
This dosa prepared using Prestige Omega Select Plus Omni Tawa which we have gifted to aunty through ‘Zayka Ka Tadka’.
This yummy dosa prepared by Durga Sairam (our Durga Amma) – A lovely grandmom from Chennai, Tamilnadu who loves to sing and cook.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you are using the Prestige Omega Select Plus Omni Tawa for the first time, heat the tawa and pour some oil drops. Then wipe it with tissue paper. Let it cool. By doing this process, the non-stick coating lasts for a longer duration.
- The consistency of the batter should be watery to make the dosa crispy.
- Wipe the tawa with a tissue after every dosa so that the batter spread evenly.
- Dip the ladle or spatula in water for half an hour. It will be easier to remove the dosa by following this process.
- Add finely chopped green chilli or black pepper powder to the batter if you like.
- If you want you can add refined flour to the batter.
- You can also use curd but make sure it should be sour.