Raw Mango Chutney | Thokku is a lip-smacking dish from Tamil Nadu.
Raw Mango Chutney | Thokku is packed with flavors from the mustard seeds and the spiciness from the red chilies. It is made with easily available ingredients like raw mango, red chili powder, salt, and fenugreek seeds powder. Moreover, it’s made from only masala without artificial preservatives and it tastes amazing. In addition, this Thokku recipe goes well along with dosa, idli, and even hot steamed rice. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Grandmom: Amruthavalli Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- If mango is sour, the spiciness and saltiness should be enhanced.
- Roast the fenugreek seeds lightly till a nice aroma begins to rise, let it cool down, and grind to make its fine powder.
- The chutney should be refrigerated for consumption for 3 to 4 days.
For more such exciting recipes like Raw Mango Chutney | Thokku, please click on the following links:
- Aam Ki Launji | Raw Mango Launji
- Instant Raw Mango Pickle
- Tomato chutney | South Indian Style Tomato chutney