Instant Raw Mango Pickle is a summer special spicy and sour side dish.
Instant Raw Mango Pickle is a popular side dish in Indian meals. You just need mango and some spices to prepare in your kitchen. Moreover, it looks colorful and tasty to serve with any type of dish. Even you can add it to your plate on behalf of sabji with paratha, poori, or roti. You only have to follow some important tips, and a pickle will come out perfect. You can store it in the refrigerator and enjoy it for 10 days. So try to make this pickle in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Take sour mango to make a nice tasty pickle.
- Do not peel the mango.
- Roast the fenugreek seeds lightly till a nice aroma begins to rise, let it cool down, and grind to make its fine powder.
- If mango is sourer, add more spiciness.
- Keep this pickle at room temperature for 24 hours, then you can store this pickle for 10 days in the refrigerator.
- It is recommended, to use groundnut oil or sesame seeds oil to prepare this pickle.
- If desired, add some little oil after 24 hours.