Onion Pickle – Instant Ready to Eat Pickle
- Onions - 25 zero/ small size
- Turmeric powder/ haldi - 1/4 tablespoon
- Kalonjee/ black cumin - 1/2 tablespoon
- Chili flakes - 1 tablespoon
- Asafoetida/hing - A Pinch
- Powdered mustard/ rai - 1/2 tablespoon
- Saunf/ fennel seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Powdered freugreek seeds -1/2 tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 1/2 tablepsoon
- Mark small cuts on onions.
- Heat oil in pan and add hing, onion, turmeric powder, salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook again for 3 minutes at low flame.
- Add lemon juice to it and serve.
- Refrigerate it for consumption for long time.
- "Ready to Eat Onion Pickle" can be served now.