Red Green Chilli Pickle – 5 Minute Recipe
- Green chili/ hari mirch : 100 gms
- Red chili/ lal mirch : 100 gms
- Mustard oil/ sarso ka tel : 200 gms
- Any pickle/ achaar masala - 100 gms (can be found in any grocery store in India)
- If pickle/ achaar masala is not available, then use these spices : yellow mustard daal/ peeli rai ki daal – 2 tablespoons, fenugreek seeds/ danamethi - 2 tablespoons, fennel seeds/ saunf - 2 tablespoons, black cumin seeds/ kalonji - 1 tablespoon, red chili/ lal mirch powder – 2 tablespoons, black pepper/ kali mirch – 1 teaspoon, cloves/ lavang - 10 pieces, turmeric/ haldi – 1 teaspoon, asafoetida/ hing – 1/2 teaspoon, salt/ namak – 2 tablespoons. Crush all these spices in a grinder to make a powder
- Wash the chilies thoroughly and dry them with a cloth.
- Cut the chilies into half and take out the seeds from it.
- Put the achaar masala in between the cut halves of the chilli.
- Heat mustard oil and then pour it over the chilies.
- 'Red Green Chilli Pickle' is ready to be served with your meals.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!