Rice Flour Lauki (Bottlegourd) Pancakes
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Sooji/Semolina/Rawa - 1/4 cup
- Besan/Chickpea flour - 1 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Red chili powder - 1/2teaspoon
- BottleGourd/Lauki Grated - 1 cup
- Chopped green/red chilies - 1
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Mix Rice Flour, Sooji, Besan with salt, red chili powder to make a batter using little water at a time.Batter should not be too runny.
- Add chopped green/red chilies, grated Lauki. Mix all. Rest the batter for 10-15 mins.
- Heat dosa/nonstick tawa. Pour some oil drops and pour the batter.
- Spread the batter in circular. Let it be bit thicker. When cooked from one side, flip it. Keep the flame on low. Cook the other side.
- When cooked from both sides, serve hot with Coconut chutney or Green chutney.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.