Leftover Roti Chivda – Quick Snack
- Leftover roti/ chapati - 6
- Oil/ tel - 1 tablespoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Jeera/ cumin - 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves/ meetha neem - 4 to 5
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1 teaspoon
- Dhaniya/ coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Place all rotis on a plate.
- Microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Turn all rotis upside down and again microwave for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the same process for 5 to 6 times, till the rotis turn bit brown and crispy.
- Leave it for a minute to cool.
- Crush the rotis into small pieces.
- In a non stick pan, add oil and do tempering with cumin and curry leaves.
- Add rotis and all the remaining ingredients.
- Roast for a minute, do stir continuously and then switch off the gas.
- Quick and easy 'Leftover Roti Chivda' is ready to be served!
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.