Sabji Masala | South Indian Sabji Masala is a blend of spices.
Sabji Masala | South Indian Sabji Masala is an important ingredient of South Indian recipes. According to Ayurvedic medicine, these powders help us to elevate the body temperature. This dal-based spice blend adds flavor and enhances the taste of sookhi sabji. Here we bring a very simple and easy method to make the spice mix. So, make it in your kitchen, and don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us in our comment box.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Archana Chakaravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef :
- You can store this masala for 1 month in an airtight container.
- Roast all ingredients on low to medium flame as it will be crunchy and increase its storability.
- Adjust dry chilies as per your taste as you can add them at last also. Or you can take around 15 dry red chilies.
- You can add this masala to any dry sabji.
- Add turmeric powder during grinding spices it will give a nice colour to your masala.
- If you want you can put grated dry coconut in place of pieces.