Homemade Garam Masala is a popular and flavoured spice mostly used in every household.
Homemade Garam Masala is a unique spice mix powder, prepared with a blend of roasted whole spices. It is one of the essential magic spice powder used to enhance the flavour of the dishes. There are no artificial colours or preservatives added. This homemade garam masala spice mix powder known for its sharp flavour and aroma. Adding a little does the work and beautifully harmonizes and balances the flavours, tastes, and aroma in the food very well. Adding this spice in your food does make the body warm. The spices also are good for the tummy as they have both medicinal and digestive properties. Try it and let us know your feedback.
This masala was prepared in Philips Juicer Mixer Grinder: A similar model of this mixer juicer grinder is available in all leading stores. It is also available at Amazon which will deliver to your home https://amzn.to/39hdReN. The MRP is Rs. 4895 but is available at a discount at Rs. 3747
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The quality and quantity of spices can be controlled.
- Prepare it as much as you want and store the rest for later.
- Cool the spices before grinding.
- Store it in an airtight container for better shelf life.
- Use fresh spices for long-lasting masala.
- Make sure to dry roast on low flame to avoid burning of spices.
- Sundry the spices before using.