Zafran ka Sharbat (Honey and Saffron)
- 1 teaspoon saffron strands, crushed
- 1 litre milk
- 300ml heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Crushed Almonds and cashew nuts for garnishing
- Beat the cream and store in refrigerator till you are ready to serve the sharbat.
- Crush saffron strands and put into bowl. To it, add 3 tablespoon milk and keep aside.
- In a medium-sized pan heat the remaining milk on medium-low flame. Add cardamom powder and boil on simmer.
- Let the milk cool down to room temperature , then add saffron-milk mixture and honey to it and stir well.
- Transfer to serving glasses and add dollop of cream and garnish with crushed dry fruits before serving. You can also add vanilla ice cream instead of cream for another version of this sharbat . Enjoy your drink.
Ready in :
Recipe Type :
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.