Shimla Mirch Do Pyaza-Tasty Capsicum Curry
- Chopped capsicum - 250 grams
- Chopped onion - 1 cup
- Besan/gram flour - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Jeera/Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Hing/ Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Fennel seeds/saunf - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Amchur powder/dry mango powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When it splutters, add asafoetida, turmeric powder and chopped onion.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes. Add the chopped capsicum, salt and saute for another 2 minutes. Cover and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add all the remaining spices, gram flour and cook again for 2 minutes .
- Switch off flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Super easy and super tasty shimla mirch do pyaza is ready to be served .
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.