Soft Petha Delight – Dessert Recipe!
- Grated Petha - ¾ cup,
- Grated Paneer - 1 cup
- Food coloring as required (optional)
- Desiccated coconut as required for coating
- Cashew powder - 3 tablespoon
- Milk powder - 4 tablespoon
- In a plate mix together grated petha, grated paneer and all the ingredients.
- Knead the mixture till it becomes smooth, divide it in four parts , add desired food colouring.
- Take some mixture in hand and make a ball shape.
- Cover it with coconut.
- Once all the balls are ready put them in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy them right away or store them in fridge for later.
- Quick and easy - Soft Petha Delight are ready to serve.Note-Grate petha from the medium size of the grater. If they are too small they may release extra water while mixing and make our balls soft.