Spicy And Tangy Tomato Recipe
- Tomatoes/ tamatar - 2
- Green chilies/ hari mirch - 3
- Mustard seeds/ raai - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder/ lal mirch - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi -1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper/ kali mirch powder - a pinch
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil/ tel - 2 tablespoons
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Take tomatoes and make two cross slits on top creating space inside the tomato.
- Heat oil in a pan and put tomatoes straight in the pan so that the slit side is on top.
- Now add mustard seeds and green chilies in the oil.
- Now add all spices and salt inside the tomatoes and cover the lid. Cook for 15 minutes or till tomatoes are cooked.
- Garnish with green chillies and chopped onions.
- 'Spicy And Tangy Tomato' is ready to be served with parathas/ roti.