Spicy Green Chilli Pickle Recipe
Green Chilli Pickle – Instant home made pickle. This recipe is best for the homemade pickle cravings.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Green chillies/ hari mirch - 4
- Salt/ namak - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin/ jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds/ raai - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ajwain/ carom seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander seeds/ dhaniya - 1/2 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds/ saunf - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi - 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida/ heeng - 1/2 teaspoon
- Mustard oil/ tel - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon/ neebu - 1/2
- In a pan, dry roast cumin seeds, mustard seeds, ajwain, coriander seeds and fennel seeds on medium flame.
- Once cooled, grind these spices in a grinder.
- In a dry bowl, take the green chili and mix the ground spices.
- Add turmeric and salt now. Squeeze the lemon over it and mix well.
- In another pan, heat one tablespoon of mustard oil and add asafoetida in it and then put off the gas.
- Let this oil cool. Later add this oil to the green chili mixture.
- Mix all thoroughly.
- Spicy 'Green Chilli Pickle' is ready to be served in your meals.
Financial Analyst by profession and foodie by nature. I love to experiment the traditional Indian recipes by adding twist to it. Since I stay UAE, I get the exposure of Arabic and European taste as well.