Spicy Kachori Chaat Recipe
- Pyaaz ki Kachori or any kachori - 2 pieces
- Fresh Curd/ dahi - 1 bowl
- Sweet/ meethi Chutney - 1/2 bowl
- Green Coriander/ dhaniya Chutney - 1/2 bowl
- Coriander Leaves/ dhaniya patta - 2 tablespoons
- Nylon Sev - 1/2 bowl
- Boondi - 2 tablespoons
- Salt/ namak - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chili/ lal mirch Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Break one kachori in two pieces and place it on a plate.
- Add curd in the middle, sweet tamarind chutney and green coriander chutney. Sprinkle salt, red chili powder and chaat masala.
- Garnish with boondi and nylon sev. Now sprinkle coriander leaves and serve.
- Crunchy and yummy 'Kachori Chaat' is ready to be served!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!