Spicy Red Baby Potatoes – Delicious Curry
- Boiled baby potatoes -15
- Oil/ tel - 1 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1 teaspoon
- Dry kashmiri red chili/ khadi lal mirch - 4
- Dry mango powder/ amchur - 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato/ tamatar - 1
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic/ adarak lehsun paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds/ saunf - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Water/ pani - 1/2 cup
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patti - 1 tablespoon
- Soak kashmiri chili, dry coriander powder, turmeric powder, saunf, amchur powder, red chili powder for 30 minutes and grind it with tomato.
- Heat oil in a pan & add jeera. When jeera crackles add ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add spices mixture and saute until spices leave oil.
- Add water, potatoes, salt and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add garam masala and coriander leaves.
- 'Spicy Red Baby Potatoes' are ready to be served!!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.