Spinach Corn Cheese Crepe is a restaurant-style dish.
Spinach Corn Cheese Crepe is a simple but delicious dish to make in minutes from ingredients that everyone has on hand. Crepe is a very thin pancake. It is served with a wide variety of sweet and spicy fillings and toppings. Here we bring a healthy spicy filling made with spinach and corn. Preparing crepe at home is easier than you think. So, try to make this unique dish in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom : Anita Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- FOR CREPE :
- Milk should be at room temperature.
- The ratio of milk and water should be 1:1.
- The ratio of whole wheat flour and all purpose flour should be 1:1.
- When the crepe leaves a pan from the borders and bubbles appear, it indicates that it is cooked well.
- FOR WHITE SAUCE :
- If you want, you can add grated cheese or chopped cheese to the white sauce.
- You can add milk to adjust the consistency of the white sauce.
- FOR STUFFING :
- Add a little white sauce to make a thick consistency of stuffing quickly.
No comments yet.