Spinach Thalipeeth : Maharashtrian Special
- FOR DOUGH PREPARATION:
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Gram Flour - 1/2 cup
- Suji -1 /4 cup
- Blanched Spinach - 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Chopped green chilli - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Spices ( as per taste) : Red chilli powder (1/2 teaspoon), turmeric powder (1/4 teaspoon), coriander powder (1 teaspoon), roasted cumin powder (1 teaspoon), ajwain (1/4 teaspoon), chaat Masala ( as per taste) and asafoetida (hing).
- Salt as per taste
- Mix all the three flours in a bowl, blanched and chopped spinach and add the remaining ingredients and give a good mix.
- Prepare a soft dough using water .
- Make round balls from the dough. Put the dough ball on a plastic sheet and press and flatten out with fingers to give a round shape. Make a small hole at the center using your finger tip for proper cooking.
- Sprinkle and heat oil in a pan. Put the thalipeeth on the pan and cook it on medium flame from both the sides (Brush oil on both the sides and cook).
- Tasty & healthy spinach thalipeeth is ready. Eat it hot and enjoy your meal !
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!