Strawberry Chocolate Biscuits Cake – Yummy Dessert
- Strawberry - 1 packet
- Hide and seek biscuits - 20 pieces
- Maida/All purpose flour - 2 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder - 2 tablespoon
- Milk - 1.5 cups
- Sugar powder - 4 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Eno - 2 pouch
- Chop 6 Strawberries and coat them with maida.
- Dip all biscuits in milk.
- After 5 minutes, beat milk and biscuits mixture and add cocoa powder, vanilla essence , sugar powder and add eno mix well(dont over beat ).
- Add chopped strawberry and mix gently.
- Pour batter in greased microwaves safe pot and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Insert toothpick at the center of the cake and if it comes clean, cake is ready and if not, then cook again for 1 more minute.
- Delicious "Strawbery Chocolate Biscuits Cake" is ready.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.