Strawberry Coconut Ladoo – Delicious
- Dessicated coconut - 250 gms
- Strawberry cut into pieces - 250 gms
- Powdered sugar or as per your taste - 2 tablespoon
- Dry fruits as per your choice (chopped)
- Heat a pan. Add strawberry and 1 cup water and on low flame, stir it continuously.
- When strawberry gets soft, put powdered sugar and saute till strawberry gets melted.
- After that add dessicated coconut and dry fruits, mix it nicely and saute it for 1 minute.
- When it comes down to room temperature, make round shaped ladoo and place dry fruits on each one.
- Strawberry Coconut Ladoo is ready to be enjoyed.
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.