Strawberry Shrikhand – Delicious Sweet Dish
- Curd/ dahi - 1 bowl
- Strawberries - 1 cup
- Powdered sugar/ cheeni - 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder - 1 teaspoon
- Chopped dry fruits mixed as required for garnishing
- Firstly, put the homemade curd into a muslin cloth and hang it for 1 hour for straining water.
- Grind the strawberries and make a thick paste.
- Then mix the strawberries paste, sugar, cardamom powder in the curd and mix it nicely.
- Garnish the dish with some chopped strawberries and dry fruits of your choice.
- Yummy 'Strawberry Shrikhand' is ready to be served!
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.
No comments yet.