Stuffed Capsicum – Delicious Sabzi!
- Capsicum - 2 pieces
- Boiled potatoes - 1/2 cup
- Fresh/ frozen Peas - 1/2 cup
- Ginger chili paste - 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red kashmiri chilli powder - 2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Boil potatoes and let it cool down completely. Peel and grate them .
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add mustard seeds. Wait till they crackle.
- Add ginger chili paste now and saute the mix for a while. Add grated potatoes and peas.
- Add all the spices and salt. Mix well.
- Add some lemon juice and mix well. Switch off the flame and let it cool down.
- Cut the capsicum in circular rings as shown in the pic above. Stuff the above mixture in capsicum rings.
- Heat a non stick tawa on medium flame and add little oil to it.
- Put these capsicum on tawa and shallow fry them from both the sides till they become brown in colour.
- "Stuffed Capsicums" are ready now. Serve them hot with phulka/ chapati.