Stuffed Oats Hung Curd Kabab – Tasty Bite
- Oats - 1 cup
- Rava/ semolina/ suji - 1/2 cup
- Salt/ namak – as per taste
- Oil/ tel - 5 tablespoons (1 tablespoon for dough and 4 tablespoons for shallow fry)
- Poha - 1/2 cup
- FOR STUFFING - Hungcurd - 1/2 cup
- Chopped vegetables - 1 cup (onion, capsicum, carrots, green chilli and coriander)
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Pizza masala - 1 tablespoon
- Grind oats and poha and set aside.
- Heat 2 and 1/2 cup water in a pan. When water starts boiling, add oil, salt, suji and add ground poha and oats. Stir continuously and cook 2 minutes and then leave it for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients of stuffing and set aside. Knead the dough properly and divide it into 10-12 parts.
- Make flat balls and take a ball in hand and put 1 teaspoon stuffing and cover it make kabab.
- Meanwhile heat some oil and shallow fry the cutlets from both sides.
- Yummy 'Stuffed Oats Hung Curd Kabab' are ready to be served with any dip of your choice.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.