Stuffed Paneer Corn Pancake
- Gram flour : 1 cup
- Crumbled paneer : 1 cup
- Boiled sweet corn : 1 cup
- Rice flour : 2 tablespoon
- Pizza sauce : 4 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Red chilli powder : 1/2 teaspoon
- Ajwain/Celery : 1/4 teaspoon
- Mix of grated ginger, chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chilies : 2-3 tablespoon
- Water : 2 cups
- Vegetable oil : 2 tablespoon
- In a bowl, take gram flour, rice flour and water. Mix it well to form a smooth batter.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and ajwain to this. The batter should be thin. Keep it aside
- Take boiled sweet corn in a bowl and add crumbled paneer, salt, spices, mix of grated ginger, chopped coriander leaves and chilies to it. Give a good mix.
- Take a non stick pan and heat it well. Brush some oil and rub it.
- Take a big ladle full of batter and spread it thinly on the pan.
- Let it cook for two minutes and spread a layer of pizza sauce and the paneer corn mixture thoroughly on the pancake.
- Over this, pour another ladle full of batter so that it covers the stuffing. (Like a sandwich)
- Flip and cook the other side as well on medium flame.
- Transfer it to a plate and cut into two pieces (or any desired shape) and roll it and wrap it with a paper napkin and enjoy.
- Enjoy Stuffed Paneer Corn Pancake
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!