Stuffed Rice Faare – Yummy Recipe!
- Cooked rice - 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tablespoon
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tablespoon
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - 2 tablespoons
- Basil - 1/2 teaspoon
- Paneer crushed - 2 tablespoon
- Green chili chopped - 2
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Oil - 1 tablepsoon
- Salt to taste
- Make a soft dough by mixing cooked rice, rice flour and salt.
- Mix together paneer, onions, salt (lesser) and basil.
- Divide the dough in 8 equal parts.
- Stuff rice faare/ balls with the onions and paneer stuffing.
- Boil water in a pan. Put faare in boiling water, wait till it floats on top by itself. Take floating faare out.
- Tadka: Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, green chilli and ginger garlic paste to it.
- When it turns to light brown, put faare into mixture and wait till it turn to light brown.
- Sprinkle basil & coriander on it for garnishing.
- Delicious Stuffed Rice Faare is ready.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.