Sweet Bread Bites : Yummy Dessert
- Whole wheat bread : 4 slices
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Water : 1/2 cup
- Chopped nuts : Cashew nuts, almonds, pista : 2 tablespoon
- Cardamom powder : 1/4 teaspoon
- First cut the bread slices into any shape you desire. Then bake the slices for 10 minutes in an oven which has been preheated at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan, add sugar, water, cardamom powder & stir well. Let it boil properly till you get a single string consistency. Switch off the flame.
- Dip the baked bread in the sugar syrup for 5 minutes. Take the bread pieces into a plate and garnish with chopped nuts and cardamom powder.
- You can enjoy it cold or hot.
- Note : The bread corner slices used here are the ones left out while making the cheesy disc recipe. Likewise you can make use of the left over slices for any other bread recipes.
- Enjoy your sweet bread bites.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!