Sweet Potato Fries (Baked)
Sweet potato fries are a good option for snacks for everyone.
Sweet potato fries form a healthy and quick snack or tiffin item for everyone. Here we present a quick recipe for sweet potato fries.
For more healthy and exciting recipes like sweet potato fries, please click on the following links.
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Sweet potatoes (peeled and sliced into long slices) - 1/4 kg
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Garlic powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss sweet potatoes in olive oil
- Sprinkle salt, pepper powder and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on the greased baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes until sweet potatoes turn golden brown.
- Serve sweet potato fries with ketchup/mayonnaise/cheese.
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.