Til Ki Chikki | Til Ki Patti is a delicious, crunchy and healthy chikki.
Lohri/Sankranthi is a major festival at our place and it is celebrated on the 14th of January every year. We celebrate Sankranthi with a traditional sweet called Til Ki Chikki | Til Ki Patti. It is not only easy to make but also very tasty to eat. You just need 4 ingredients to make this chikki. This is a healthy chikki rich in calcium. You can make this chikki without any hassle at home. So, try to make this yummy sweet and enjoy it with family and friends.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you want, you can add a few drops of lemon juice while melting the sugar, it prevents crystallization, and the sugar dissolves quickly. It also prevents the chikki from turning hard.
- The ratio of sugar to sesame seeds should be 1:1.
- Jaggery can be used instead of sugar.
- After the sesame seeds are mixed with melted sugar, the chikki should be rolled immediately as, after cooling, it will turn hard.
- You can keep the thickness of chikki according to your choice.
- Cut chikki into pieces immediately before it cools down.
For more such interesting Recipes like Til Ki Chikki | Til Ki Patti, please click on the following links: