Til Paak : Lohri or Sankranthi Special
- White Til or Sesame : 2 bowl
- Milkmaid : 400gm
- Ghee: 2 tablespoon
- Roast til in a tava for 7 minutes and crush the til in a mixer.
- Take a pan, add ghee and crushed til in it. Cook it for 20 minutes till it becomes brown.
- Add milkmaid and mix it thoroughly for 5 minutes and turn off the gas.
- On a flat surface or a tray, brush ghee on it. Immediately collect the Til mixture and spread it flat on the tray.
- After 5 minutes cut into square pieces.
- Enjoy til paak with your family on Lohri or Sankranthi.
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!