Tingy Tangy Nuggets are a lip-smacking snack for all.
Tingy Tangy Nuggets are spicy, tangy nuggets and are healthy as well. This requires flattened rice/poha, brown bread, paneer/cottage cheese, some veggies, some sauces and spices. These nuggets are crispy from outside and the cheese oozing out from inside. These nuggets are super tasty with all the goodness of veggies. These are very easy to prepare too. This is a perfect snack for kids and all family members. So, tr it out at your end too and enjoy with your family.
This yummy dish was prepared by Rashi Jain from Vishakhapatnam.
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- You can shallow fry or bake these nuggets too. Bake it at 180 degrees Celcius for 15 minutes.
- If you are making this for kids, add tomato ketchup and leave the black pepper powder.
- Instead of rice flour, you can use semolina. Just soak the semolina in hot water for at least 20 minutes.
- Add a little bit of curd if required else the dough will be sticky and difficult to handle.
- You can make nuggets and store in the freezer for 3 days. You have just fry whenever required.