Aaj ka recipe hai ghar ki bani shaandaar MOHAN THAAL se ( which is also a favorite of Lord Krishna ) 🙂 This sweet is offered to God and Godessess as a prashad. It is an authentic Gujarati sweet prepared specially during Diwali.Its one of the signature desserts prepared in almost every household during festivals..
For making homemade mawa and other sweets during Diwali, please click on the following:
- Video Recipe: Dry Fruits Sooji Halwa
- Video Recipe: How to make Instant Homemade Mawa at home for Diwali with Ghee, Milk and Milk Powder!
- Festive delight-Instant Paneer Coconut Ladoo!
- Kid-friendly Smiley Mathris !!
- Paan Nariyal Ladoo stuffed with gulkand!