Tutti Fruitti Cake | Eggless Tutti Fruitti Cake is a nice colorful treat.
Tutti Fruitti Cake | Eggless Tutti Fruitti Cake is a spongy and delicious dessert. This is a quick-to-make recipe that you can prepare easily. This is an instant cake that can be prepared without too much preparation in advance. Kids, as well as elders, will love its taste. In addition, you can prepare this cake to make your celebrations special and memorable. So try to make this amazing cake for your friends and family on special occasions, and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Weikfield baking powder and Weikfield baking soda by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Whole wheat flour can be added instead of maida.
- The curd should be at room temperature.
- Any type of odorless vegetable oil can be used to make the cake.
- The consistency of the batter should be ribbon consistency.
- If you want, you can rest the batter for 15 minutes.
- Use a heavy bottom pan to prepare this cake.
- check the cake by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean then the cake is ready.
- Dust the tutti fruitti with maida or whole wheat flour to prevent it from sinking.
- Fill 1/2 portion of cake tin with batter because after baking the cake will rise.
- Don’t open the lid while the cake is baking.
- FOR MAKING CAKE IN OTG :
- Preheat OTG at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for 35 minutes.