Vanilla Honey Swiss Rolls – Yummy Bite!
- Maida/All Purpose Flour - 1 cup
- Honey - 1/2 cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/3 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder - 1 teaspoon
- Custard powder - 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
- Take a bowl and mix cocoa powder with 1 teaspoon of butter. Set it aside.
- Beat remaining butter and honey together in another bowl.
- Add maida, milk, custard powder, vanilla essence and mix gently.
- Add baking powder and baking soda and mix it again.
- Pour the above batter in 8x4 inches rectangle moulds.
- Pour cocoa mix batter and make some designs on the batter while pouring.
- Bake them in preheated oven 180'c for 10 minutes.
- Insert the toothpick in the middle of the roll, if it comes clean then rolls are ready. Otherwise, bake the for 1 more minute.
- Vanilla Honey Swiss Rolls are ready now. Serve them once they are cooled down completely.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.