Vanilla Ice Cream is one of the famous ice cream dessert.
Vanilla Ice Cream is a perfect summer delight. As, summer arrives, ice cream is the frozen dessert that comes to our mind. This recipe illustrates how to make vanilla ice cream at the comfort of your home and is completely chemical-free. It requires simple ingredients like milk, condensed milk, fresh cream, powdered sugar and vanilla essence. With the easy to follow tips and suggestions, you can prepare your own batch of vanilla ice cream and enjoy it. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- First keep the fresh cream packet in the freezer for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, keep it in the fridge till the time you use it.
- For making this ice cream, use cream containing 25% milk fat.
- Whip the cream for exact 15 minutes, for your convenience set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Avoid using hand blender to whip the cream, as it generates heat.
- Use the regular hand/manual whisk for whipping the cream.
- Before using the milk for making the ice cream, first boil it and then cool it.
- With hand whisker it will take 25 minutes to whip the cream.
- You can use dairy whipping cream for making the ice cream.