Veg Uttapam Breakfast Recipe
I love South Indian menus for breakfast specially Veg Uttapam. It can be served in quick snacks too. This dish has many vegetables and it tastes delicious with coconut chutney. Check this out – Coconut Chutney in 2 minutes.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Rice/ chawal - 3 cups
- Urad dal/ white lentils - 1 cup
- Eno packet - 1
- Salt/ namak to taste
- chopped vegetable - 2 cups (onions, capsicums, tomatoes, green chilli mixed as per your liking)
- Oil/ tel- 8 tablespoons
- Wash rice and dal and soak them 7-8 hours in sufficient water.
- Drain water and grind it using fresh water and make a thick batter.
- Mix 1 pouch eno in batter and leave it for overnight in a warm place for fermentation.
- When batter doubles in size, mix salt in it.
- Heat a nonstick tava and spread 4 tablespoons of batter on tava and sprinkle chopped vegetables over it.
- Cook both sides using oil until crispy and golden in colour.
- Quick and healthy 'Veg Uttapam' is ready to be served!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.