Vegetable and Paneer on Skewers
- Peeled and Semi Boiled Potatoes - 2
- Tricolor bell peppers - 1 cup
- Paneer cubes - 1 cup
- FOR MARINATION
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoon
- Green garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Honey - 1/2 teaspoon
- Orange Zest - 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper for garnishing
- Cut potatoes into cubes and dice the tomatoes.
- In a bowl add all ingredients of marination and mix them well.
- In another bowl add paneer and 1/2 tablespoon of marination mixture and mix them well.
- In a mixing bowl add bell peppers and add 1/2 tablespoon of marination mixture and mix them well.
- Marinate potatoes with 1/4 tablespoon of marination mixture and mix them well.
- Leave it for 2 hours. Dip the skewers in water for 1/2 hour.
- Arrange vegetables and paneer on skewers and grill them.
- Garnish with salt and pepper and serve it hot.
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.