Veggie Besan Cheela – Super Tasty
- Gram flour/ besan - 1 cup
- Onions/ pyaz (chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Tomatoes/ tamatar (chopped) - 1 tablespoon
- Capsicum/ simla mirch (chopped) - 1 tablespoon
- Green chili/ hari mirch (chopped) - 1 teaspoon
- Carom seeds/ ajwain - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak (to taste)
- Water/ pani (as required)
- Oil/ tel - 4 teaspoons for roasting cheelas
- Take a bowl. Add besan and using water make a paste. Add all other ingredients in it.
- Add more water if required. The batter should be neither too thick nor too thin.
- Meanwhile heat a non stick pan on medium flame. Grease it with oil.
- Pour a ladle of batter and shape it round like a cheela.
- Cook it well from both sides.
- Yummy and healthy 'Veggie Besan Cheela' is ready to be served with any dip of your choice!
Hi! I am Ruchika, mother to a two year old, Hridyansh, married to a wonderful person, Vineet and live in Haryana, travelling around different cities.
A banker by profession and a foodie by heart. It is a humble attempt at sharing my passion for food. You will definitely find lot of easy recipes in this space.
I have no formal training in food photography. So, please bear up with me. Suggestions to improve this are always welcome and Feedback is always appreciated.