Watermelon Lemonade – Refreshing!
- Watermelon/ tarbooz - 2 cups (deseeded and cubed)
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons
- Ice cubes/ barf - 8-10
- Black salt/ kala namak -1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon juice/ neembu ras - 1 teaspoon
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Take a blender jar and put cubed watermelon, sugar, ice cubes, lemon juice, salt and water.
- Blend them till it becomes smooth juice.
- Delicious and refreshing 'Watermelon Lemonade' is ready. Pour it into two serving glasses and serve chilled.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.