Whole Wheat Cardamom Cookies
Whole wheat cardamom cookies is one of the best snacks which is very healthy and delicious.
Whole wheat cardamom cookies can be served with tea or milk in the evening. Replacing your regular biscuits with whole wheat cardamom cookies will be an intelligent choice.
For more such exciting recipes like whole wheat cardamom cookies, please click on the links given below.
- Whole wheat flour/ atta - 1/2 cup
- Sugar/ cheeni - 3/4 cup
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Solidified butter/makkhan - 1/2 cup
- Milk/ doodh - 2-3 tablespoons
- Baking powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- In a bowl add whole wheat flour, sugar, cardamom powder (1/4 teaspoon), solidified butter, baking powder. Mix these ingredients well using your hand.
- Add milk to the mixture and make a soft dough.
- Take small equal size balls from the dough. Flatten them using a rolling pin. Use a round cookie cutter to get round shape cookies. Make soft impressions all over the cookie using a fork and sprinkle the remaining cardamom powder on it.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 108 degrees for 10 minutes. Place the cookies on a baking tray and bake it for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Tasty and yummy whole wheat cardamom cookies are ready to be served.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!