Whole Wheat Flour Biscuits In Pressure Cooker is a mouthwatering and healthy biscuit recipe.
Whole Wheat Flour Biscuits In Pressure Cooker is simple and sweet biscuit recipe. It is a crispy and crunchy biscuit variety with delicious taste and crumbly texture. The crunch of almond, the flavor of cardamom, and the sweetness from jaggery make it tastier that one would definitely not stop eating just one. It is healthy as it is prepared from whole wheat flour and jaggery instead of maida and sugar. Serve it with the tea or have it as it is, also you can pack it in the kid’s lunch box. Try to prepare this amazing recipe and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Harmeet Kaur.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add sooji to the dough, to give a nice crunch to the biscuits.
- Make sure, to melt the jaggery properly.
- You can also add til/ sesame seeds.
- You can reuse the salt, that is used for baking.
- It is necessary to remove the whistle of the pressure cooker lid.
- To prepare an equal size biscuit, use a spoon.
- Store it in an airtight container for longer shelf life.