Bread Vada is a quick and easy breakfast and snack option.
Bread Vada is an instant, tasty, crispy breakfast for all. This uses bread, potato, flattened rice and some spices. South Indian popular dish Vada take lots of time but this recipe is very simple to make and very tasty too. This goes well with any type chutney. So, try it out and do let us know how you liked it.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can shallow fry the vada instead of frying.
- If the dough becomes sticky then grease your hands with oil to make vada.
- To make it fluffy, add a pinch of baking soda.
- You can add veggies to the batter to make it more healthy.
For more such instant recipe like Bread Vada, please click on the following links:
- Cheese Chili Toast – A yummy Snack!
- Bread Pizza – An Instant Recipe!!
- Shahi Malai Bread – Instant Yummy Dessert!
- Papad Roll – Instant Appetizer in 60 seconds
- Jhatpat Leftover Kheel/Murmure Kabab!