3 Flavors Ice cream | Homemade Ice creams are a wonderful treat for dessert.
3 Flavors Ice cream | Homemade Ice creams are a mouthwatering dessert. The base is common and different flavors are added to it like Vanilla, Mango and Chocolate. The base ingredients are milk, sugar, and corn flour. These ingredients are easily available at home. It is very simple and delicious. People of all age groups will definitely enjoy this. There are so many varieties of ice creams available in the market. But we do not know the ingredients of it. As this is homemade, you know those healthy ingredients you have included to make it more flavorsome. So, try to make it at home and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use any full-fat milk or normal milk.
- You can add sugar as per your taste.
- Check sugar after adding corn flour mixture in the milk.
- Cream / Malai is optional.
- You can also add flavors of your choice by keeping the same base.
- For Chocolate flavor, you can use any chocolate like milk chocolate or dark chocolate. If you want you can also use chocolate biscuits.
- While keeping in the freezer, cover the open end of the air tight container with foil paper or plastic so that no ice or water vapors or water droplets are formed. Then cover it with lid.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: –
- You can add choco chips, chocolate syrup, or any other toppings on vanilla and chocolate flavor ice cream.
- You can add chopped mangoes on mango flavor ice cream.