Aamchur Chutney | Instant Meethi Chutney is famous chutney in North India.
Aamchur Chutney | Instant Meethi Chutney is a sweet and tangy dip for different dish. It needs mango powder, jaggery, and Indian spices. The most important part of this recipe is you can store it for a minimum of 2 months. Though the ingredients and process are very easy and simple. The only thing that should be taken care of is the proper cooking and the correct consistency, as it has to be stored for a long time. So try this recipe at your home, and don’t forget to send us your valuable feedback in the comment box.
Click here to watch this video.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef :
- Store this chutney in the fridge for 2 months.
- Use jaggery and sugar in a 1:1 ratio or sugar instead of jaggery.
- Store this chutney after it cools down.
- You can prepare any instant chaat with the help of this chutney.
- The consistency of chutney will thicken after it cools down, so adjust the consistency as per your choice.
No comments yet.