Roasted Tomato Garlic Chutney is very popular across India.
Roasted Tomato Garlic Chutney is an ideal multipurpose side dish recipe. It is loaded with the smokey flavor of roasted tomatoes and garlic, the freshness of coriander, and mustard oil. When there is a lesser variety of seasonal vegetables available in the market this chutney will add great variety to the everyday menu. You can serve it as a dip with snacks or can be served with any Indian main-course curry/dal. So, try to make this Roasted Tomato Garlic Chutney at your end and let us know your feedback.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was made by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Rotate continuously tomatoes on the direct flame as they should not burn.
- If you want you can skip the garlic.
- You can serve it with puri, paratha, rice, chapati.
- Use a hand chopper or masher instead of a mixer.
- You can use olive oil instead of mustard oil.
- If you want you can add sugar.
- You can either directly roast or use a stand to roast the tomatoes and garlic.
For more such exciting recipes like Roasted Tomato Garlic Chutney, please click on the following links:
1.Potato Chutney | Aloo Ki Chutney
No comments yet.