Achari Paneer Tikka On Tawa is an Indian pickle-flavored dish.
Achari Paneer Tikka On Tawa is an ideal starter or appetizer. In other words, it is another variation of the popular paneer tikka recipe. It is a popular north Indian or Punjabi cuisine paneer recipe that is now appreciated not just in India but all over the world. Moreover, typically tikka recipe is prepared in a tandoor oven. Here we have prepared it on a tawa. The preparation for this dish is extremely simple. In addition, it is low in fat, and pairing it with other foods can provide you with a healthy meal. This delicious dish goes well with brown rice, hot roti, or paratha. So, try to make this super easy recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This is recipe no. 4 of 7 minutes Monsoon Snacks Series by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- You can use any type of pickle to prepare this dish.
- Add mustard oil, if don’t add achar to the curd.
- Marinate the vegetables at least for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- If desired, to marinate vegetables for a long time keep them in the refrigerator after 30 minutes.
- You can roast the marinated vegetables directly on the tawa instead of adding them to the skewer.
- You can prepare marinated vegetable skewers in advance and keep them in the refrigerator to save time.
- Prepare this dish using Homemade Paneer & Homemade Curd