Adrak Hari Mirch ka Paste | Ginger Green chili Paste is an instant paste.
Adrak Hari Mirch ka Paste | Ginger Green chili Paste is a spicy paste. It requires less time and efforts to prepare. It requires ingredients like green chili, ginger, salt, turmeric powder, lemon juice and vegetable oil. Adding the oil, helps to preserve it for long time. Everyone can use this paste for making different types of dishes. So try this recipe at home and let us know your feedback by your comments in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef :-
- You can use the green chili with or without seeds.
- The ratio of green chlli and ginger should be of 2:1.
- Store this paste in an air tight container or glass container for 15 days in the refrigerator and for 3 months in the freezer.
- You can use the oil available with you.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the paste, so that it does not turn black in color.