Akki Roti | Zarda Pulao | Paneer Sabji is the famous food of India.
Akki Roti | Zarda Pulao | Paneer Sabji is a complete meal for a family function. This dish includes zarda pulao, akki roti, and paneer sabji. We bring a nice dish with a sweet and spicy taste that everyone will love it. You will get a south Indian taste with a north Indian taste that gives a nice change to your regular food. Try this dish and don’t forget to share your feedback with us in our comment box.
This recipe was prepared by lovely Moms: Vijay Haldiya, Archana Chakravarthy, and Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chefs:
- FOR ZARDA PULAO :
- Prepare this recipe using Homemade Ghee
- Add raisins in the last otherwise, it will turn black.
- Keep rice and water ratio 1:1.
- Keep rice and sugar ratio 1:1/2.
- FOR PAVBHAJI SABJI:
- Prepare this dish using Homemade Paneer
- You can use homemade malai instead of fresh cream.
- FOR AKKI ROTI:
- Add all-purpose flour to give a smooth texture.
- You can add dry red chili powder instead of green chili paste.
- You can add grated or finely chopped vegetables also.
- Keep aside the dough for 15 minutes or you can make instant roti.
- By making small holes in the roti, the heat spreads evenly, so that it cooks from all the sides
- The lower the gas flame is, the crispier the roti will become.
- You can use butter or ghee instead of oil while roasting.