Mini Meal | Mini Thali is a special lunch dish.
Mini Meal | Mini Thali is a different type of thali. It is a wholesome meal. It includes papad paratha, tomato gojju and paneer peanut salad. Tomato gojju is the perfect dish to relish with the crunchy papad paratha. The main ingredient for tomato gojju are the toamtoes. The spices like coriander-cumin seeds powder, jaggery, green chilies and raw peanuts powder makes it tangy and spicy. Papad paratha is easy to prepare, as mostly papad is easily available at home. With the easy to follow tips, you can make papad paratha. The salad dish makes the meal more rich in nutrients. The addition of paneer and peanuts to the salad makes it healthy. The salad dressing requires lemon juice, honey, red chili flakes, chaat masala, black peppercorn powder which makes it sour and sweet in taste. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by the lovely moms – Vijay Haldiya, Archana Chakravarthy & Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Raw peanut powder can be used for making the tomato gojju dish.
- For papad paratha, you can take papad available with you.
- While roasting the papad, a tong should be taken.
- If so desired, onion can be skipped for the papad paratha dish.
- The filling mixture of the paratha should be dry.