Bajre Ki Raab is a healthy and common recipe from the regions of Rajasthan and Gujarat.
Bajre Ki Raab is a warm, soothing soup made using bajra flour, rice, and moong dal in Rajasthan. Not only does it enhance our immunity but Bajre ki Raab also cures the loss of appetite, provides energy, and is also recommended to pregnant women. This raab is warm and has a nice texture that relaxes the throat like nothing else. Bajra or pearl millet flour is widely used during winter months as it is very nourishing and healing. Try to prepare this recipe and do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom in traditional style from the village of Rajasthan.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also make it sweet by adding sugar or jaggery.
- Instead of roughly crushed bajra, you can also use its flour.
- Prepare it 2 or 3 times a week to boost your immunity.
- Serve it immediately after cooking.
- You can also add spices or grated ginger or grated garlic to enhance the taste.