Bajre Ki Rabdi | Bajre Ki Rabri is a winter special healthy drink.
Bajre Ki Rabdi | Bajre Ki Rabri is a popular Rajasthan dish. This is a nutritious and delicious drink for the winter season. It is easy to make dishes with minimum ingredients. It provides heat and energy to the body as well as prevents cough and cold. Moreover, pearl millet is known for its health benefits. It is a gluten-free, low-fat, and vegan dish. It helps in maintaining blood sugar levels for a longer duration in the body. So try to include this healthy recipe in your diet and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by lovely Moms: Mridula Ameriya and Neeta Sharma From Rajasthan
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- The ratio of curd to pearl millet flour should be 2:1.
- Use sour curd to prepare this rabdi.
- If rabdi becomes thick, add a little water to adjust consistency.
- The rabdi should be stirred continuously till it starts to boil.
- If the water separates from the rabdi, cook it for 3 to 4 minutes more.
- When the rabdi mixture doesn’t separate the water it indicates that the rabdi is well cooked.
- You can serve this rabdi hot or cold as per your choice.
- Add more butter milk to prepare the rabdi, otherwise it will taste bitter.
- You can store this rabdi at room temperature in winter.
For more such exciting recipes like Bajre Ki Rabdi | Bajre Ki Rabri, please click on the following links: